Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ebay Find! (Cherie And Marie)

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey folks,
    I just won 'Groupie Rock Magazine' from ebay and even though there is no cover on it, this picture convinced me to bid:

    http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/9f/86/9b_1_b.JPG

    Isn't it a FANtastic picture of those Currie Girls?!?!

    There are supposed to be other good ones inside too. Does anyone know who was on the cover of this magazine, by any chance?
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great Photo Mr Danger dude, Yer Cherie collection is growing everyday ain't it. Its strange what will show up over there at E-bay. I wish ya good hunting Gus man...
    Rog

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I guess I was mislead about the magazine having additional Cherie stuff. That FANtastic (full page) photo of Cherie and Marie is the only thing there is in it.
    It really is one totally CCool photo so I won't complain!
    I may send an email to the seller saying he should be more clear in his descriptions but I am glad to have the photo and I didn't pay all that much for it.

    I also just received the japanese Cherry Bomb single with picture sleeve and talk about awesome! I've been trying to win it for a long time and I'm really happy to finally have it in my Cherie Currie collection!

    Oooooh Yeah!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic